G Suite Sign Up is the paid service provided by Google in which the user gets lots of Benefit by paying as per their Plan. Google also provides a free webmail service by the name of Gmail from 2004.
However, Gmail user does not get the additional Business Grade Services. One of the most important things is that you get your custom Email Address by the name of your Company or Business.
Let’s take an example of it; we all have used the Google free webmail service Gmail. In which we can create the Email Address like (email@example.com).
However, if we take G Suite Paid Service we can create it as (firstname.lastname@example.org), (email@example.com) and (Sales@yourcompany.com). G suite comes with all other feature and service of Google. It can connect to Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Plus and Google Hangout Meet. You can also access the Google Drive and Cloud Search with it.
G Suite Sign Up Features & Specification
- G Suite Can Connect Gmail: – It can connect to your Gmail Account. However, so you will not miss any of the Email from those who have your Gmail Email Address.
- G Suite Can Connect with Calendar: – It can connect with Calendar and make the event instantly if you receive an Email for the same.
- G Suite Can Connect with Google Plus: – It can access the Google Plus. So, you can create a Google Plus Profile for Social Share.
- G Suite Can Connect with Hangout: – It launches a Hangout with a single click from your inbox or Calendar if you have scheduled a video conference.
- G Suite Comes with Documents Creating Apps:- By purchasing the G Suite Paid Service you will get Office App from Google.
- Docs – To create Documents like MS Word.
- Sheets – To create Spreadsheet like MS Excel.
- Forms – To create any type of Forms.
- Slides – To create Slides like MS PowerPoint.
- Sites – To create engaging, high-quality sites for your team, project or event.
- Keep – To capturing what’s important and get more done (To Do List) by which we can organize our work.
- G Suite can access Google Drive: – G suite can access Google Drive with minimum 30 GB storage for Basis Plan user and Unlimited Storage Capacity for Business and Enterprise Plan User.
Top 5 Most Common Frequently Ask Question about G Suit
Question Number 1:- Different Between Gmail and G Suite Service?
Answer: – G Suite comes with a bunch of additional business-grade services which not comes in Gmail free webmail service. The services come with G Suite is custom business email address (@yourcompanyname), double cloud storage capacity across Gmail and Google Drive, 24/7 call and email support, 99.9% uptime guarantee on business email, a configuration with Microsoft Outlook. Moreover, premium security feature such as two-step authentication, SSO and administrative controls for all user account.
Question Number 2:- Can I purchase only G Suite apps Service?
Answer: – No, you cannot purchase only G Suite apps as it comes with a bunch of all other application only.
Question Number 3:- Can I replace the currently running software with G suite?
Answer: – Yes, you can replace your current running software with G suite as many of people wanted to know about the same. It’s unlike traditional desktop applications; you do not need to install it on your Computer. It’s completely could base application. So, it’s really very easy to adopt in your Business.
Question Number 4:- Can I have multiple Email Addresses with G Suite?
Answer: – Yes, you can have multiple email address by creating different-different name or aliases, for an example; (sales@yourcompany), (support@yourcompany) and (individual@yourcompany). A user can add up to 30 email address.
Question Number 5:- Can I migrate their existing email to G suite?
Top 5 Billing Frequently Ask Question about G Suite
Question Number 1:- Does G suite gives a free trial option?
Answer: – Yes, G suite gives an option for the free trial with no commitment for 14 days. However, you need to Sign up for the same which can be done in minutes. Create the account of your team members and start using Docs, Hangout, and Gmail.
Question Number 2:- How can I cancel if I do not want to continue on G Suite Trail?
Answer: – Simply; if you do not fill your Billing Information under the trial period, it will be suspended automatically at the end of your Trial Period and you will not be a charge of a penny. You do not need to do anything for the cancellation.
Question Number 3:- What is the cost of setup G Suite?
Answer: – Google has provided the G Suite Setup Guide to help you with Setup & Migration. You can also contact to the G Suit Customer Support by Email or Call. They are ready to help you 24/7 for the same and setup your G Suite by yourself at no cost.
However, if you would like someone do this for you and your Company. Then, you can contact the Google G Suite Partner and talk to them. They will charge you for doing this for you.
Question Number 4:- Can I pay for a full year rather than paying for each monthly?
Answer: – Google has not introduced the yearly plan across the world. So, you need to visit the price page to check out the yearly plan. If you found that there is yearly plan available for you. Then, yes you can pay for a year in one go. However, if you do not see the yearly plan then needs to on monthly basis.
Question Number 5:- Does G Suite include Domain in the Plan?
Answer: – No, the Domain cost would be separate from the G Suite plan. At the time of G Suite Sign Up, you need to specify the Domain name you want for your Business or Company Email. If you have not
You may also like to read about:-
Gmail Sign Up – Click Here
Gmail Sign In – Click Here